With Full PPE, Air purifiers to kill 99.97% COVID & Germs, keeping you distanced from others
Following the statement by the Prime Minister on Saturday evening announcing a second lockdown in England to begin on Thursday 5th November. Physio First executive were pleased to hear that the healthcare provision is to continue and people are actively encouraged to seek help.
Ford Physiotherapy Clinic was opened in 2005 by Tammi Cattell- Ford. It has earned an excellent local reputation and most of our new bookings are from recommendations. The Clinic offers a wide range of services all dedicated to your health and wellbeing.
AT FORD PHYSIOTHERAPY YOU CAN EXPECT THE FOLLOWING:
- Physiotherapist registered with the HCPC ( Health and Care Professions Council) and CSP ( Chartered Society of Physiotherapy)
- Professional and friendly
- Education and advice to manage and understand you problem
- Exercises plans
- Facilities on a ground floor level
- Easy to access treatment rooms
- State of the art equipment
- Free parking
Getting early Physiotherapy intervention can often mean a faster recovery time and less time off work. We also offer early morning, late evening and Saturday bookings.
Our philosophy is simple; every Client is valued and important.